From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 10:43:25 CST

Hi,
  The dowser plugin provides an easy to use graphical front-end for
the UNC DOWSER package:
  http://hekto.med.unc.edu:8080/HERMANS/software/DOWSER/

In order to use it, you will need to install/compiler DOWSER on your
system beforehand. This is also noted in the dowser plugin docs here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/dowser/