From: Ahmed Nawar (Ahmed.Nawar_at_bibalex.org)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 01:00:42 CST

Thanks,

  I solve My problems and the solution is:

1- Compile the VMD with the freevr option on "configure.options".
2- Install VMD
3- Run the VMD using VMD script (Normal Run)
4- If it is running correctly Run VMD with "-dispdev freevr". (vmd -dispdev freevr)
5- Else use "-debug" so you can debug and see the errors.(vmd -debug)
6- If you succeed you will see a Freevr simulation environment box, wand as triangle , and head tracker as box.
7- Configure ".vmdsensors" File by add or activate This lines
     device freevrtracker freevrtracker://local/freevr
     scale 1.0
     offset 0.9 -4.0 -1.0
     device freevrbuttons freevrbuttons://local/freevr:0,1,2,3

8- From menu (Graphics->Tools) create grab Tool And Set the "Tool Devices"
     Position: freevrtracker
     Buttons: freevrbuttons

9- You will see a tool and you will move it with the freevr simulated wand.
     Press "w" and use the arrows with "f" and "v" to move
     The mouse buttons will work as wand buttons.

10- To use the wand for moving the molecule you must target it by the position and mouse left button.
     This is very difficult so you could change the Drawing method to some thing big.

I hope this information can help any one.
And ofcourse If i am wrong in any thing please fix it.

Thanks for all replays.

Wait for "Bibliotecha Alexandrina" Results.

Ahmed Nawar
Software Developer
International School of Information Science (ISIS)
Bibliotecha Alexandrina
P.O. Box 138, El-Chatby Alexandria 21526, Egypt
Phone:+(203) 4839999, Ext.:1498
Fax:+(203) 482 0405
www.bibalex.org/isis