From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:25:53 CST

Hi,
  You could use a forged "PSF" file with your PDB so that VMD
reads the connectivity information (or lack thereof) from the fake
PSF file, then it will not attempt to do the bond determination for
itself. If these aren't really atoms, then perhaps you'd be better
off just using the "draw" commands in VMD to render spheres or points?
If they are atoms, but not meant to be a normal structure, then forging
a fake PSF file is definitely the way to go at the present time.

Thanks,