From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 14:22:26 CDT

Hi,
  There's not presently a molecule cloning feature, but this is something
I could definitely see being useful. For now my only suggestion is to do
what you're already doing, but write to a memory-based filesystem (e.g. tmpfs)
rather than a real disk. I'll see if I can find time to add cloning soon.
I'll be out of town at conferences for much of the next two weeks, so I know
I won't get to it until after returning...