From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 10:01:04 CDT

For what it's worth, I've carried things up through to the charge
calculation step on several small molecules, so I know things work past
the point you're describing. If you can give more of a description of
what version you're running and what you've done (and where you feel
stuck), Jan or I might be able to help.
Peter