From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 10:56:07 CDT

Hi Thomas,
the easiest solution is probably to go back to however you deleted
atoms, and delete whole residues instead (eg, "same residue as (SELECTION)")

In general, you can use psfgen with the appropriate topology file
downloaded from
http://www.pharmacy.umaryland.edu/faculty/amackere/force_fields.htm, but
this will not solve your problem because the partial residues will still
be completed...

Peter