From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 03:23:49 CDT

Hi,

I am following your spaceballs discussion very interestedly, as
I am trying to get hold for one for some time now. It seems to be
either extrememly difficult or impossible in Europe. I had tried
the 'official' way ordering one .. and waited for nearly a year
without the order ever arriving.
Now given the difference between new and used, I'd rather go for
eBay, but all seems to be located in the US .. any hints for
european resources ?

  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden - Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, Oxford University
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de  - ICQ# 11466242 -  http://www.marc-baaden.de