From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 16:07:07 CST

Dear Fei,
  Can you send us a copy of your script, so I can see more of the
context around the calls you're specifically asking about? Seeing
the other parts of your script would be helpful for me, since Justin,
and our other resident Python gurus, are out of town for a week at
the BPS meeting. I think I can answer your questions if I see the
other parts of your script.

Thanks,