From: Aitor Gonzalez (agonzale_at_EMBL-Heidelberg.de)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 08:17:52 CDT

Hi Justin,

is there something similar to use with python? Which command is the
equivalent as 'trace' in python?

Let's say, that for me it's not so important to change the represantation
in each frame, but more the bonds between the atoms.

I want also to suggest you to improve the documentation refering to the
python commands. As you wrote some days ago, python is very nice to write
complex scripts , but it has no value if there isn't a good documentation
where you can find all commands (like for TCL).

Thanks in advance.

Aitor Gonzalez

Tef: +49-(0)6221-452012
Heidelberg, Germany