From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2018 - 09:22:31 CDT

Hi Noah,

would it be possible to post the output messages that you are getting when
you start the simulation?

In practice, the NAMD version that you should be using is one of these"

   - Linux-x86_64-netlrts
   <https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/Download/download.cgi?UserID=&AccessCode=&ArchiveID=1529>
(Multi-copy
   algorithms)