From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 10:40:25 CDT

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Vlad Cojocaru wrote:

VC> Dear VMD users,

vlad,

VC> I tried to do it myself. I loaded a protein, changed a couple of
VC> representations and then Save State.
VC>
VC> However I also get an error "colorinfo: category: couldn't find category
VC> element"

it works fine for me here (running linux).
what platform are you running on, and is there any
customization in the VMD version you are using
that might interfere with the save state script?

can you try to identify a simple way to reproduce this.
if the error you report would show under all circumstances,
we would have seen it long ago.

cheers,
   axel.