From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 07:11:54 CDT

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Nuno Loureiro Ferreira wrote:

NLF> Ok.
NLF> Do you have by any chance a complete list of the VMD built-in commands
NLF> and respective flags?
NLF> That will help a lot.

well, there is the scripting section of the user's guide.
but this also is the problem of this approach: what do you
call a VMD intrinsic? you cannot really tell the difference
between keywords that are 'compiled' or 'just scripts'.
...and then you have those many additional functions in the
plugins. some are public, others not. some plugins are so
useful, that people consider them an integral part of VMD
and yet they are 'external'.

to get an idea, you can type 'info commands' on the vmd commandline
at any time and look at the output...

cheers,
   axel.