From: Bhaskar Jyoti Borah (bhaskar_at_sscu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 01:38:58 CDT

     Dear all,

         Suppose I have loaded a molecule and also suppose
         there are some non bonded atoms are there in the structue.
         Now I have moved one of the nonbonded atoms to a different
         location using move-->atom option. Now I have a different
         topology of the molecule. Can I export the coordinates of the
         changed structure( after movement of the atom) to a .xyz or any
         other file? If possible how do I do it. Thanks in advance

     Kind regards
      Bhaskar

*	BHASKAR JYOTI BORAH                          *
*	PhD Student                                  *
*	Indian Institute of Science,                 *
*	Bangalore                                    *
*	Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit    *
*	Computational & Theoretical Chemistry Group  *
believed to be clean.