From: Bhaskar Jyoti Borah (bhaskar_at_sscu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 01:19:58 CDT

      thanx i made it work. its working now properly. thanx a lot.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Axel Kohlmeyer wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Bhaskar Jyoti Borah wrote:
>

> BJB> Hi everybody,
>
> hi bhaskar,
>
> BJB> I need some help. We in our lab has a graphics work
> BJB> station. It has a NVIDIA quadro fx-3400 graphics card.
> BJB> How to configure the graphics card so that vmd can utilize
> BJB> it and make the things faster? Thanks in advance for your kind
> BJB> help.
>
> right now we can only give you the generic advice
> to make sure that you have installed the matching
> driver from nvidia (see www.nvidia.com).
>
> if you need some more help, please provide more details
> about your current setup (cpu, operating system and
> version, graphics driver version, memory etc) and any
> specific problems that that you are experiences, ideally
> with an example so that we can try to reproduce it and
> tell you, whether this an expected behavior or not.
>
> cheers,
> axel.
>

> BJB> regards
> BJB> bhaskar

*	BHASKAR JYOTI BORAH                          *
*	PhD Student                                  *
*	Indian Institute of Science,                 *
*	Bangalore                                    *
*	Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit    *
*	Computational & Theoretical Chemistry Group  *
believed to be clean.