From: Bhaskar Jyoti Borah (bhaskar_at_sscu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 05:25:50 CDT

     Hi everybody,

          I need some help. We in our lab has a graphics work
          station. It has a NVIDIA quadro fx-3400 graphics card.
          How to configure the graphics card so that vmd can utilize
          it and make the things faster? Thanks in advance for your kind
          help.

      regards
      bhaskar

*	BHASKAR JYOTI BORAH                          *
*	PhD Student                                  *
*	Indian Institute of Science,                 *
*	Bangalore                                    *
*	Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit    *
*	Computational & Theoretical Chemistry Group  *
believed to be clean.