From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 17:22:36 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I'm going to be travelling most of the next two weeks
until July 12, and will have limited email access.
During this time I would ask that the experienced VMD users
on the list try and help out more than usual, as I probably
won't be able to answer these questions until sometime
after I return. Don't be bashful, I know that many of the
list members are very skilled VMD users and know the answers
to most of the common questions.