From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 02:48:06 CDT

Jan:
Thanks. As soon as the Linux-Debian amd64 machine is
free I'll try to install VMD. I do not expect anything
easy. We are used at climbing, and that way perhaps
also aiding developers with specific issues.

As to GAFF, I wrongly posed the question to VMD, I
should have investigated at NAMD. Perhaps the answer
is already on the web.

Regards
francesco

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7