From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 20:57:01 CDT

The article

Unbinding of Retinoic Acid from its Receptor Studied by Steered
Molecular Dynamics
D Kosztin, S Izrailev, K Schulten - Biophysical Journal, 1999

Does that and provides a formulae. It is a simple operation with the
atomic fluctuations ( 8/3 pi^2 <rmsd> ) if I remember correctly.
That is not the main reference for that, but maybe you can find
further references there.

Leandro.