From: Kailee (kaileeamber_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 11:49:50 CDT

Dear VMD users,

I am trying to use VMD to make movie from AMBER trajectory files after MD, I
can make a movie using the movie generator in VMD, however, I found that the
atom moves much faster than that viewed using VMD. For example, I have 500
frames in total, and when I use VMD to view this trajectory, it cost about
40 seconds to finish from frame 1 to frame 500, but when I set the movie
duration as 40 seconds in the movie generator, it is actually within only 10
seconds to go from frame 1 to frame 500, therefore in the 40 seconds movie I
have made, it played 4 times the trajectory and all the atoms move much
faster. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this and how should I make a
right movie?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Kailee