From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 14:26:11 CDT

Gustavo,
  If you have red/blue glasses, and a video card that supports stereo,
VMD will allow you display the image using anaglyph (red/blue) stereo.
If you're up for abusing your eyes, you can also try the cross-eyed
stereo method. Beyond this, there are also many low-cost stereo glasses
on the market which you can probably use with VMD so long as you can get
a video driver that'll let you do stereo with the hardware you want to use.