From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 18:27:52 CDT

Hi,
  After loading the .arc file, how many atoms does VMD indicate
are loaded? Beyond that, the next thing to check is to change
the graphical representation to VDW and see if you see structure
then. It could be that you're just not seeing atoms drawn as
disconnected points in "lines" mode, which can occur with some
video cards and in the case when no bonds are formed between atoms,
which can occur if your coordinates are not correctly scaled
in terms of Angstroms after loading into VMD. Please try displaying
in VDW and let me know if you're still not seeing anything.