From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 10:02:47 CST

Hi,
  Assuming this is a NAMD simulation, I'd suggest asking on the
NAMD-L mailing list as that's a more appropriate forum for detailed
simulation questions like this. The VMD-L mailing list has more than
enough traffic already, so let's try and keep it as on-topic if possible.
The general rule of thumb for posting on VMD-L is that at least some part
of the question should relate to VMD or the various scripts or plugins
that come with VMD or that people have written for themselves.

Thanks,