From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 13:05:34 CST

Hi,
  I noticed that in your script there's a comment about forcing the
segid of the original structure, followed by a line that's commented
out, perhaps might be part of the problem? You might also ask Lubos Vrbka
since he wrote the original script that yours is based on. Just reading
through the script rapidly, I didn't see any blindingly obvious reason
for the problem, so you may want to ask Lubos what assumptions his
script makes. His email contact info is givenon his web site:
  http://www.lubos.vrbka.net/

  John