From: Adrian Koh (kohsj_at_ihpc.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 23:31:49 CST

Also, I require the Color option "Elements", which is absent in VMD
1.8.3. I understand the part on "Use Unix and be happy", but I still
feel more at ease in using Windows (yeah, I'm a captive of MS).

Thanks :).

Adrian.

Adrian Koh wrote:
> Dear John, Axel and all,
>
> Was anything done to the program (pertaining to installation in a
> 64-bit environment) during the upgrade?
>
> Sorry for being so persistent on this, as this strikes as somewhat odd
> to me :).
>
> Thanks!
>

> Best Regards,
> Adrian.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.