From: amit_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 11:07:13 CST

Dear VMD users,
I would like to display two sets of residues while playing a trajectory.I
am sending you a script(2lzm.vmd, copied from vmd manual)as an attached
file, that is written to highlight two sets of residues. But showing only
one set of residues. I don't know where the script went wrong. I tried but
it still shows only one.
Two sets of residues are stored in files vmd.vinfo and vmd.vinfo2
respectively.
Pls download the tar file, which includes the script and necessary inputs.

Pls help me in correcting the script for highlighting two sets of residues.

Thanks in advance.

with regards,
Amit Ghosh

  • application/octet-stream attachment: amit.tgz