From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 10:45:49 CST

Hi,
  It looks to me like what would be needed would be to write a
trajectory reader plugin for the COR/RCV files generated by XMD.
Reading the description of the details of the two formats, it seems
to me that of the two, the COR format is the most desirable to use:
  http://xmd.sourceforge.net/doc/manual/xmd-6.html#ss6.13

If someone could send me some XMD COR files, I would be happy to look
into writing a trajectory reader plugin for that format when I have time.
Alternatively, I would be happy to help others write such a plugin if there
is interest.