From: Alexandr Isayev (alex_at_ccmsi.us)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 11:48:40 CDT

Jawahar,

Yeah, you can do it.

Just edit .vmdrc (vmd.rc under Windows) file to change default representation and/or anything else you would like :)

e.g.

mol default style {CPK 1.000000 0.300000 19.000000 16.000000}

Please, refer to the available documentation for more details.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/docs.html

sincerely,

Alexandr