From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 23:42:25 CDT

Hi,
  Can you tell us precisely what commands you entered? It would seem
from the error message that you've incorrectly specified the command line
arguments. Are you running the script inside of VMD, or within cygwin?
The top2psf script is actually a perl script, although it seems to have
been incorrectly named with a .tcl extension in the script library.
This may be the source of your problem. You'll have to run it using
a Perl interpreter, perhaps in Cygwin, since you're using Windows XP.