From: Rob (spamrefuse_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 17:55:02 CDT

--- Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu>
wrote:

> On 9/25/06, Rob <spamrefuse_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Damn, that means I can't use my fast scripts with
> > an updated VASP plugin....
>
> you can. i'm not sure when a script provided with
> -e is executed by vmd to make sure you just need
> to wrap the execution into an:
>
> after idle {
> # add script code here

You mean, these two lines should go into the .vmd
script file?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the vmd scripting;
I just save the settings into a .vmd file when I
have created a nice picture.
In this case I should edit that file manually and
wrap everything in this 'after idle' command?

Thanks,
Rob.