From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 11:01:29 CDT

What characteristics define the atoms that you want to select
at each step? Position? Some other time varying attribute?
In general, you would do this by specifying your atom selection
in terms of the time-varying property you're using to select with,
and then you enable the "update selection every frame" option
in the trajectory tab of the graphical representations window.