From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 20:27:25 CDT

Hi,
  It's not clear from your email whether you had successfully
loaded your TRR file and matching structure before making the movie.
Before considering other possibilities, were you able to play your TRR
trajectory in VMD (leaving the movie making as a separate issue..)
If you didn't see your trajectory display prior to trying to make the
movie, that might explain what happened. Before you try making
the movie again, make sure you're able to view the structure with
no problems in VMD itself. Then, when you're happy with your
representations and view, create a new movie in a different
subdirectory than the previous one, in case there's an issue with
file permissions or anything like that.