From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 16:13:42 CDT

Hi,
  I'll have to build you a MacOS version of VMD based on
the new version of FLTK, and MacOS X 10.4.x, as the earlier versions
(of both) didn't support stereo. We're using FLTK to manage the VMD OpenGL
window on MacOS X, which is why it matters there but not for Unix/Windows.
How long do you have the loaner machine?