From: Osmany guirola Cruz (osmany.guirola_at_cigb.edu.cu)
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 14:52:25 CDT

People, i solve the problem :) with my ati card.
Solution: i am using DRI with the radeon driver, with this driver i can
use the interlace mode like in "MS WINDOWS" :) ati linux-driver is a @@#
$@$#%#%%$%$. for the next i will use an NVIDIA :D
Now i am having problems with direct rendering (i am not have in this
moment :( ) but this is consecuence of other driver