From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 10:13:46 CDT

Hi,

I am looking for advice on input devices. I'd be interested to use a gamepad
as a low-cost device for navigating through a system in VMD. Is this supported
in any form currently (eg via VRPN?) within VMD?
The use would be for somebody standing in front of a videoprojection, so
Spaceballs or other devices that usually sit on a table are not a good
solution. This also means a wireless pad would be preferred.

In addition (ideally) the pad would work under Mac OSX.
And in an even better world, forcefeedback would be useable in some form.

So any suggestions are gladly taken.
Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr