From: Marc Q. Ma (qma_at_oak.njit.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 08:21:44 CDT

Hi All:

According to John, if wrapAll is set, then all coordinates including
solute molecule's will be wrapped into the periodic cell when being
written to output files. From your experience, it looks like the
solute molecule's coordinates are not wrapped. I am puzzled :(

Is there anyone anyone who is more familiar with NAMD can explain this?

marc