From: Enzo Vitale (enzo.vitale_at_epfl.ch)
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 09:13:42 CDT

Dear VMD people,

I wrote some scripts (thanks for your previous very quick replies!)
and now I would like to be able to call them from my local .vmdrc
command files, without replicating them in each of these files.

The question is: where should I put the source of my subroutines in
order for the TCL interpreter to find them automatically? Do I need to
put each subroutine in a different source file (maybe with the same
name as the subroutine)? And in which directory should these files be
placed?

I was not able to find an answer to this question in the (in any case
excellent!) User's Guide.

Thank you in advance,
Enzo