From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 12:59:07 CDT

Hi,
  The problem with your script is the use of the "rotate" command with
the angle range option, which runs concurrently with subsequent script
commands (including your mywait proc). I wrote a previous email about
this very topic a couple of months ago:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/6598.html

The VMD 1.8.4 release includes a new "demomaster" plugin which makes
this sort of thing a little easier. I've attached an example script
that uses the demomaster plugin to do a timed demo. Just source or
play the script, then do "rundemo".

  • application/x-tcl attachment: dmm.tcl