From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 15:30:43 CST

Hi,
  This indicates that the DCD plugin has encountered a corruption
or other unexpected sequence of bytes in the DCD file you're loading.
What version of VMD are you running, and where did the DCD file
come from? If you transferred the DCD file from another machine,
you'll need to verify that it didn't get corrupted somehow in the
process...