From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 00:27:38 CST

Hi,
  Do you have an example image I can see? It's hard to imagine the
exact scenario you're describing from the description, I can think of
several possible reasons you're seeing a secondary structure representation
that differs from what you expect, depending on whether what you're seeing
is primarily an artifact of the old Cartoon rep, or an issue with Stride,
or something else yet. If you can show me an image (post one on your web site
for example) I can give better feedback.