From: Hannes Barsch (hbarsch_at_Physik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 10:33:40 CST

Hi VMD users!

I would like to use shutter glasses with VMD. On the mailing list I have
found some entries on this topic but unfortunately they are mostly older...
I use a Pentium IV computer with a "Gainward FX PowerPack! Ultra 960"
graphics device (nVidia FX GeForce 5700 Ultra chip set), running Fedora Core
4. Does anybody use a similar system for 3D VMD imaging? And if so, what
type of shutter glasses do you use and about how much are they?
Alternatively I could use my laptop with a CRT. The graphics chip set here
is "ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 AGP". I run Windows XP Professional on the
notebook.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hannes