From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 12:42:49 CST

Osmany,
  It sounds to me like you're really wanting to build a combined
structure, in which case you'll likely want to use the psfgen plugin.
Another way to do that that's more hackish but probably easier to try
initially is to use PDBCat, since you didn't say you needed a psf file:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/MDTools/pdbcat/