From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 10:15:29 CST

Yes,
  Try b10 and let me know if you have any trouble reading the files
generated by the AMBER tools. The files the AMBER tools generate actually
don't conform 100% to the output generated by X-PLOR so I had to loosen
up VMD's parser to accept them. If you have any difficulties send me an
email with the file that you're unable to load and I'll take another look.