From: Nitin Bhardwaj (nbhardwaj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 16:48:08 CST

John,
  Thanks for the mail. I am using it on Windows. But I have found
another way out. I am now using 'first' and 'last' option in the 'mol
addfile' command. So, I am now loading the dcd file in sets of 500
frames at a time. Then I write those 500 frames into PDB files and
then load the next 500 frames.

Thanks,
Nitin