From: andrea spitaleri (spitaleri.andrea_at_hsr.it)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 03:22:52 CST

Hi all,
thanks for fixing this "issue". However, I have noticed another
"problem". I have got a file.pdb and it is visualised properly. After
feeding it to the gromcas tools (such as pdb2gmx or editconf ), the
terminus aminoacid seems unbonded. In fact, if I select "protein", the
terminus residue is not selected. That's strange since in gromacs
topology file the C-N bond is still there. The bond distance is within
the cutoff, I guess.

Regards,

andrea

--