From: Björn Windshügel (bjoern.windshuegel_at_pharmazie.uni-halle.de)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 09:54:59 CDT

Hi everybody,

can anyone tell me if there is a possibility in VMD to load more than one
molecule in a step? When analysing docking results it sucks loading 40 docked
conformations using the standard procedure. It would be nice having the
possibility to load the content of a whole directory or to select several
files at once for example by using the Shift or Strg Key.

Another observation is that having done a selection for a trajectory using the
command "within 5 of resid 333" and having clicked "Apply changes
automatically" I always have to click the "Apply" button when watching
another frame since the changes are not done automatically. In a previous
version of VMD (1.6 or so) this worked fine.

Best regards,

Björn

--
Björn Windshügel
Institut für Pharmazeutische Chemie		phone:	(49)345 55-25043