From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 11:41:43 CDT

 It looks like you're attempting to acetylate an ATP with residue ID
number 1. Is this what you want to do? I think the ACE patch is intended
for non-proline amino acid N-termini, but you could patch anything with
an atom type "N" and "HN" in principle, but the bonding may not end up
being what you intended. If you just want to patch an N-terminus, you
probably just need to change your segment identification in the patch
statement to point to a polypeptide, but can't say for sure without
seeing your script & input files...

Christopher H. Chang, Ph.D.
Research Associate
National Renewable Energy Laboratory