From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:08:13 CDT

Vivek,
  I've tracked down the problem to a vertex index of 0 (-1 when it gets
to VMD) in the SRF file. My belief was previously that GRASP produced
files with 1-based indices, and indeed this is the first surface file
I've seen with a zero-valued vertex index, so I'm not sure what that means.
In any case, it should be easy to fix or workaround. I should have a new
graspplugin ready in a day or so.