From: Cameron Mura (cmura_at_ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 18:03:58 CDT

Demetres & Roger,

I've had the same problem w/ stereo on FC4 (tested only w/ an nVidia
Quadro 700 XGL card), and have been meaning to mail the list. The
problem occurs even after taking the typical steps to set-up the nVidia
drivers on the system (as described by Roger), and also occurs w/
hadrware quad-buffered stereo in other molecular graphics software
(e.g., PyMOL and VMD -- so I've cc'd this email to those lists too). I
haven't had time to really troubleshoot it yet (by fiddling around w/ X
and whatnot), so if anyone else sees this stereo/FC4 problem -- or, even
better, can explain it! -- it'd be great to hear about it...

Thanks,
Cameron