From: cbala_at_igib.res.in
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 01:05:45 CDT

hello,

I am a student from india. Just now i have started using VMD. I ran a md
in amber.Basically i am practising amber tutorial for DNA.it has been
given in it that loading the .prmtop and .mdcrd file of an md run in
vmd, we can visualise the moving picture of the trajectory.

when i load the .mdcrd(crd filetype) and .prmtop(parm7 file type) files
created by amber. the no. of frames is shown as 0 and the structure is
not getting loaded.

i get a message like below

"could not determine no. of atoms.please load the structure file first
and try loading this file again."

i dnt understand what to do, can anyone help me what should i do.

thanks in advance,
c.bala
igib,
delhi, india.