From: Robert Brunner (rbrunner_at_uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 22:11:18 CDT

I upgraded from 10.3 to 10.4, and after upgrading, it worked fine for
me.

I just updated to 10.4.1 this evening, and its still working.

After downloading, you should have gotten a disk image file, which
you can open, and then copy (drag) the VMD application to your
Applications folder. Did this work?

Robert